Terms & Condition of Digital channels
Automated Teller Machine (ATM) & Debit card:
a) The Premier Bank may in its absolute discretion issue card(s) to me/ us: A card is the property of the Bank and I/ we will surrender it unconditionally at the time of closing my account(s) or upon demand by the Bank at any time.
b) I/ we will immediately notify the Bank of the loss or theft of a card or of unauthorized acquisition of the personal identification number relating to it and shall accept full responsibility for all ATM transactions effected by use of a card until such time as the Bank confirms to me that it has received this notice.
c) I/ we will indemnify the Bank and keep it indemnified for any loss, damage, costs (including legal costs) claims or demands arising in connection with the use, loss or theft of any ATM card issued to me/ us or, resulting from any mechanical defect in or malfunction of, or insufficiency of funds in the ATM.
d) The Bank’s record of all ATM transactions effected by use of a card will be conclusive and binding on me for all The amount stated on the ATM screen or printed on ATM screen or printed ATM inquiry slip shall not be taken as conclusive of the state of my account with the Bank
e) The use of the local Debit Card confined to Bangladesh only and International Debit Card may be used anywhere in the World subject to applicable Use of the local Debit Card outside Bangladesh shall make the Card liable for immediate cancellation and any other appropriate action as stipulated by Bangladesh Bank or other regulatory body. The cardholder will also be liable to clear all outstanding without prejudice to any right, remedy or action against him/her, by the Bangladesh Bank, the Bank, court or any regulatory agency. Cash withdrawals and purchase limits of the Debit Card are subject to change I/ we agree to pay the applicable charges duty.
f) The Bank shall be under no liability whatsoever to the cardholder in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of refusal of any merchant or member institution of VISA or MasterCard card to honour or accept the card or for any defect or deficiency in the goods or services supplied to the Cardholder by any merchant where applicable, for any breach or non-performance by a merchant of a card transaction. Your International Debit Card transactions denominated in a currency other that US Dollars will be subject to charge over the exchange rate by VISA or MasterCard.
g) Fees and charges may be determined periodically by the Bank or other VISA/MasterCard authorized acquirers with prior notice to the card holder through website.
h) I/ we acknowledge that my/ our use of Debit Card shall be governed by the bank’s prevailing Terms & Conditions available in the bank’s website at www.premierbankltd.com & accept the same.
- The use Premier Bank Online Banking Service is subject to the following terms and conditions and shall be governed by the bank’s prevailing Terms & Conditions available in the bank’s website at www.premierbankltd.com & accept the same.
- Premier Bank will provide the User with unique User Identification Number (“User ID”) and a temporary Password in the first instance through email. The User(s) hereby authorizes and instructs Premier Bank to email him/her the User ID and Password relating to his/her access login to the Online Banking Services to the email address given in the application at his/her own risk and responsibility.
- User hereby acknowledges and understands the inherent risk of using Internet and availing the Online Banking Services and accordingly shall take all necessary precautions at his/her end to safeguard himself/herself from such risk. Bank shall not be held liable in any form whatsoever if the User suffers any loss or damages due to such inherent risk of internet and Online Banking Services unless such loss or damage is caused due to willful negligence of the Bank.
- The User should check the Statements for all of his/her accounts for any unauthorized transaction. In case of any discrepancy in details of any transactions carried out in respect of the account, in that event User should immediately inform Premier Bank In writing.
- User shall be responsible for all financial and non-financial transactions using Premier Online Banking Service.
- Any transaction made after working hours or on public/bank holidays, the transaction value date will be the next working day.
- Premier Bank shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of its failure to carry out the instructions due to inadequacy of funds.
- Charges are subjected to change from time to time at Premier Bank’s discretion. Charges may be determined periodically by the with prior notice to the customers through Premier bank website at www.premierbankltd.com
The Application form must be sent directly to The Premier Bank; And not by facsimile. The Bank will require seven working days after receiving the SMS Banking Application Form for activation of the service In case of Bank Account, the Bank will accept the Application form signed by the authorized signatories of the Account only ( subject to signature verification for PUSH service, the Bank will use the respective Mobile Phone Operator`s text mail service (SMS) to send the financial information related to customer`s account on the following working day after the statement has been generated. The PUSH service will be offered free of charge. For PULL service the Account/ Cardholder will be able to obtain a range of financial information related to account by typing a pre-defined key word with a 4 digit PIN as a message in the mobile phone and then sending this message to a prescribed SMS short code. For this service, regular SMS charges of the respective Mobile Phone Operator will apply. The Account/ Cardholder are solely responsible to ensure the possession of the mobile phone/ connection assigned to SMS Banking Services to maintain the confidentiality of his/ her financial information. If the mobile phone/ connection is lost, stolen or sold to another individual, the Account/ Cardholder shall immediately notify the Bank of the incident and cancel the SMS Banking Service. The Account/ Cardholder hereby agrees the Bank/ Mobile Phone Operators will not be responsible for any disruption in SMS Banking Service due to any technical failure on the part of the Bank/ Mobile Phone Operator. SMS Banking Service shall remain effective until otherwise advised in writing by the Account/ Cardholder, which should reach the Bank at least one week before the next statement is due. The laws of Bangladesh govern these Terms & Conditions. The Bank may revise and/ or change any of the Terms & Conditions at any time with notice to you, but does not require any consent.
- That the Bank does not use encrypted e-mail and generally internet is not encrypted and is not a secure means of transmission of the information. It involves the risk of unauthorized alteration, usage and disclosure of the Information by the parties.
- That transmission of the information to a corporate ID involves the risks of the information to be viewed, altered, used or disclosed to third parties by once authorized but afterward no more in the employment of the organization in future. I/ we agree to indemnify the Bank and hold the Bank indemnified and harmless from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities, loses, responsibilities, whether direct or consequential , arising out or an connection with such view, alteration, usage or disclosure of the information or otherwise caused by using the internet as a means of transmission and also for any error, delay or problem in transmission of the information.
- That my/ our legal representatives, executors, successors-in-interest and assigned are bound by this E-statement Enrolment.
- That this E-statement Enrolment shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh.
a) I/ we authorize The Premier Bank (in its absolute discretion) to follow/ act on my/ our oral or instruction by telephone (including any instructions required by or, given by me/ us, in relation to these terms and conditions unless these terms and conditions otherwise expressly state to the contrary).
b) I/ we shall not reveal my/ our Telephone Identification Number (TIN) to anyone. My/ our oral instruction(s) identified by my/ our correct Bank Account or card Number and TIN shall be deemed to be proper. Accordingly, the Bank shall be entitled to rely on any such instructions. Should the Bank accept any such instruction from me/ us, or from some other person purporting to be me/ us, I/ we hereby agree to indemnify the Bank against any loss, damages, costs (including legal costs), or demands incurred by the Bank as a result of or, in connection therewith.
c) The Bank may in its absolute discretion require that written confirmation of my/ our oral instruction(s) be received by it within such period as the Bank may specify. Where any of the above accounts are opened by more than one person any such one person shall be entitled to give any such oral instructions and the Bank shall be entitled to rely upon such instructions.
d) The bank may record my conversation for future reference or training purposes.
e) I/ we acknowledge that my/ our use of Contact Centre shall be governed by the bank’s prevailing Terms & Conditions available in the bank’s website at www.premierbankltd.com. & accept the same.
or 09612016411(Overseas & Land Phone)
42 Kemal Ataturk Avenue