Mudaraba Non-Resident Foreign Currency Deposit Account
Mudaraba Non-Resident Foreign Currency Deposit Account is opened under the Mudaraba principal of Islamic Shari’ah. Under the above principal the client is the owner of the fund (Shaheb-Al Mal) and the Bank is just Manager of the Fund (Mudarib).
This Account may be opened in USD/Pound/Euro or Yen at designated Branches of the Bank. It is basically of term deposit nature. Bangladeshi nationals working abroad/residing abroad/serving mission of Bangladesh in foreign countries/100% export oriented “Category – A” industries under EPZ are eligible to open this Account. The Account-holder will get profit as per rules and regulation.
- Complete account opening form
- Personal Information of Account Holder
- 2 copies of passport size photograph of Account Holder duly attested by introducer
- 2 copies of passport size photograph of nominee duly attested by Account Holder
- Signature of Introducer (if required)
- Minimum account opening deposit is USD 1000 or Pound 500 or equivalent for individuals and USD 25,000 or equivalent for foreign firms/investors