At Premier Bank Limited, we believe that our people are the greatest assets and the skills of our HUMAN CAPITAL are competitive advantage; which differentiates the Bank from others. Our employees are committed to providing the best-in-class customer service. We pride ourselves on putting our customers first. This means focusing on what our customers need to maximize their business or personal financial management.
We recruit, select and retain qualified employees who represent all segments of the communities we serve and support. We cultivate a highly talented workforce by valuing people for who they are and what they can contribute. We offer a number of outstanding career opportunities to exceptional professionals in all stages of their careers. We provide a comprehensive benefits package, personal and professional development opportunities, and pay that reflect successes and contributions.
We are looking for people who are
- Willing to accept any challenges and take charge with a “Can Do” attitude
- High on energy and enthusiastic to ensure quality of service to our customers
- Innovative and have a problem solving mindset
- Upholds business ethics and integrity at workplace
- Commitment to continuous learning
People, who can and are willing to make a difference, may apply in response to the various openings in the Bank.
TRAINEE JUNIOR OFFICER (General and Cash)
- Candidates, who have successfully passed the preliminary interview, are invited to appear the written test Examination
- Examination will be held on April 07, 2018 (Saturday)
- Use your Track number and Password for printing your Admit Card
- If forgotten, Check your email address for necessary instruction or Directly communicate with HR Division