Registered Retirement Deposit Plan
Registered Retirement Deposit Plan, a personal savings plan for individuals to secure future registered with The Premier Bank Limited, which will magically turn your monthly deposit of small amount in to Tk. 1.00 Crore.
|Tenor||Monthly Deposit||Tenor||Monthly Deposit|
|10 Years||Tk. 54,500.00||20 Years||Tk. 16,500.00|
|12 Years||Tk. 41,500.00||25 Years||Tk. 10,000.00|
|15 Years||Tk. 28,500.00|
- Maturity Value Tk. 1.00 Crore.
- Loan Facility Available up to 85 % of deposit amount after 6 Months of opening scheme but not less than Tk. 100K.
- If customer planning to save from his hard-earned income and wants the return to be guaranteed – The Premier Bank Limited offering the monthly savings scheme with life insurance protection that guarantees the maturity value even if you decease after depositing only a single installment. Registered Retirement Deposit Plan is the right product for you.
- Life insurance protection guarantees the maturity value even customer dies due to any cause (excluding: pre–existing illness, AIDS, Suicide, Murder or Assault, war or warlike operation etc) even after depositing only a single installment.
- The monthly installments have built in life insurance coverage, which assures the maturity value of the deposit in case of depositor’s death.
- Insurance policy is available up to 15 years package.
- The depositors shall be bound by the terms and conditions stated in the insurance policy.
Terms and conditions:
- The first installment may be deposited at any date of the month but subsequent installments shall have to deposit by the 10th day of every month.
- Tax or levy as imposed by the government from time to time shall be deducted at source at the time of encashment of the scheme.
- When a depositor fails to pay four consecutive installments at any point of time, he/she will case to remain within the purview of the account and will be treated as ordinary savings account holder.
- When a depositor fails to deposit any installments in time, he/she will have to pay a fine @2% at the time depositing next installment.