Mahar Savings Scheme
Premier Tijarah ‘Mahar Savings Scheme’ is opened under the Mudaraba principal of Islamic Shari’ah. Under the above principal the client is the owner of the fund (Shaheb-Al Mal) and the Bank is just Manager of the Fund (Mudarib). This Scheme is designed for married/unmarried persons to accumulate an amount of money by way of depositing small amounts each month as per his ability with an intention to pay-off the amount DUE [as FARD/Obligatory] on him as MOHORANA towards his wife. Alternatively we want to safe-guard the Right of the Women of our society through this product.
- Fully Shari’ah compliant
- Can be opened for 3 years, 5 years and 8 years
- Installment size is BDT 1,000/- to BDT 10,000/- (Multiple of BDT 1,000/-)
- Account should be opened & encashed jointly with his spouse where Husband should be 1st
- Children (if any) may be assigned as Nominee.
- Complete Account Opening Form.
- Personal Information of both the Account Holders (Husband & Wife).
- 2 copies of passport size photograph of each Account Holder duly attested by Introducer.
- 1 copy passport size photograph of Nominee duly attested by Account Holder(s).
- Identification proof like National ID Card/Passport/Driving License of Account Holders.
- Signature of Introducer (if required).
- Updated TIN Certificate of Account Holder(s).
Chart of Maturity Value (Provisional)
|Installment Amount/Tenor||Net Payable