Prepaid Hajj Card
Premier Bank brings a unique solution for your financial needs while you visit the Holy Lands of Saudi Arabia to perform your Hajj. You can now enjoy convenient and safe access to your money during your Pilgrimage by simply getting yourself a Premier Bank Hajj Card. Since, this is a Pre-paid Card, any individuals (18 years and above) having no relationship with Premier Bank can also enjoy the benefits of this card. One can withdraw cash from any VISA & MasterCard accepted ATMs or do shopping across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) using this plastic.
- Zero or No issuance fee
- Interest free
- Lowest cash withdrawal fee in the market.
- Highest currency conversion.
- Valid across KSA during Hajj
- Accessible in all VISA & MasterCard accepted ATMs & Shops in KSA
- No endorsement fee or penalty.
- Scope to encash unused balance in BDT
- Limit up to USD 5000 as per Hajj Quota (Quota may change as per Government regulation)
- 24/7 Phone Banking Facility
Required documents for a Hajj Card
- A valid passport/Hajj passport with valid Pilgrim visa
- A recent color photograph
For More information on Premier Bank Prepaid Hajj Card, simply call Customer Care Center 16411 (Mobile) or 09612016411 (Overseas).For Online Card application, please click here