Al-Wadiah Current Account
Al-Wadiah Current Account is operated on the principles of Al-Wadiah. Bank plays the role of ‘Safe Custodianship’ in this case. Bank commits to refund customers money deposited in these accounts on the demand of customers. On the other hand the Bank takes permission from customers that the Bank may utilize their money. Customers may operate these accounts as many times as required. No profit is disbursed in these accounts and depositors do not bear any loss.
- Complete account opening form
- Personal Information of every Director/Account Holder/Operator
- Minimum Account Opening Deposit of Tk. 5,000/-
- 2 copies of passport size photograph of every operator duly attested by introducer.
- 1 copy passport size photograph of nominee duly attested by every Account Holder/Operator
- Identification proof like National ID Card/Passport/Driving License for every operator
- Updated TIN Certificate
- Signature of Introducer
- Proprietorship Firm – Valid Trade License
- Partnership Firm – Partnership Deed dully signed by the partners, Partnership Account Agreement
- Limited Company – Certified copies of ‘Memorandum & Articles of Association’, Certificate of Incorporation, Resolution of the Board of Directors for opening and operation of accounts, List of Directors with their details
- Club/Society/School/College – Certified copies of ‘Memorandum & Articles of Association’, Bye Laws & Regulations/Constitution, Resolution for opening and operation of account, Updated List of Directors/Office Bearers/Governing Body/Managing Committee
- Trust – Certified copies of Deed of Trust, Resolution of the Board of Trustees for opening and operation of account, Updated List of Members of the Trustee Board