Mudaraba Savings Account
Mudaraba savings account is opened under the Mudaraba principle of Islamic Shari’ah. Under the above principle the client is the owner of the fund (Shaheb-Al Mal) and the Bank is just Manager of the Fund (Mudarib).
Mudaraba Saving’s accounts are mainly meant for Non-Trading customers who have some potential saving with a few number of transactions taking place. More than one person can open and operate a Mudaraba Savings Account. A guardian on behalf of a minor can open a Mudaraba Savings Account. In such case if the minor’s age is 12 years he/she can open the account in his name provided that he/she can understand, read and write independently.
- Complete account opening form
- Personal Information of Account Holder
- 2 copiesof passport size photograph of Account Holder duly attested by introducer
- 1 copy passport size photograph of nominee duly attested by Account Holder
- Identification proof like National ID Card/Passport/Driving License of Account Holder
- Signature of Introducer (if required)
- Updated TIN Certificate
- Left hand thumb impression and physical attendance (if Account Holder is illiterate)
- Club/Society/School/College – Certified copies of ‘Memorandum & Articles of Association’, Bye Laws & Regulations/Constitution, Resolution for opening and operation of account
- Minimum Account opening deposit is BDT 1,000/-