Mudaraba Monthly Savings Scheme (MMSS)
Mudaraba Monthly Savings Scheme is opened under the Mudaraba principle of Islamic Shari’ah. Under the above principle the client is the owner of the fund (Shaheb-Al Mal) and the Bank is just Manager of the Fund (Mudarib). This scheme is basically a savings scheme for any individual intending to save small amount on monthly installment basis that may be required in future to meet his/her future desires.
- Fully Shari’ah compliant
- Can be opened for 3, 5, 10 and 12 years.
- Minimum installment size is BDT 500/-
- No age bar is applicable
- Account can be opened by individual/joint/corporate bodies/NRBs
- Complete account opening form
- Personal Information of Account Holder
- 2 copiesof passport size photograph of Account Holder duly attested by introducer
- 1 copy passport size photograph of nominee duly attested by Account Holder
- Identification proof like National ID Card/Passport/Driving License ofAccount Holder
- Signature of Introducer (if required)
- Updated TIN Certificate